All 10 art Reviews

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

I couldn't believe this was by Jazza at first. You've improved so much from this. Great job, man! Keep making tutorials!

|WalterWhite:AllHailtheKing| |WalterWhite:AllHailtheKing|

Oh Heisenberg...

I'm still in season one of the show. I know I met someone with good taste when they reference this show.

Lava Flow Lava Flow

Really good use of light and reflective light. I found it very useful as a reference to drawing lava. Thanks for this!

Biocock Infinite Biocock Infinite

Well shit way to go me. I avoid /v/ for so long and any spoilers on Bioshock Infinite, I finally find some r34 on Elizabeth, and boom, the ending is spoiled for me. I don't even know what to say, except that it sure caught me by surprise.

No sleep for the King No sleep for the King

This illustration pierced through me. Not just the art quality, which resembles a very unique style and motion, but the theme within. I was mostly moved by how the leader of the bunch wants to protect his people above it all, yet we have leaders in the real world that would much rather save themselves than ever help the people. It's a sight to behold, and a grateful sight, but it's one we should see more often. Great work.

Witch Hut Witch Hut

I would honestly recommend you use this on a game. It fits so perfectly with like a point and click style of game. As soon as I saw it I thought it was from lke Fallout 2 or something. Good job on this really. All I see that sort of confuses me is the bottom log it looks out of perspective and the bushing leaves from the tree atop the hut. It looks really nice, and I really like your coloring, what program did you use for this?

Caveman Caveman

Quite compelling really. To me, the hand was the first thing I noticed. I loved the use of color most, but as noted, the hand could use a bit of emphasis. The story I drew out from it was the animal attacked his friend/child/love so he attacked the animal back, but it was too late. The body language really gives it emphasis on his emotion. Really good piece, brah.

Soldier Propaganda Soldier Propaganda

FYUCK YESSSS

Soldier will win. I was scared because of the cheap Demo campers but we might pull it off! You did good, by the way. Really nice drawing. I didn't know you played TF2 :P.

Burnt Face Man Burnt Face Man

Chose

You have chosen: SAMBARIIIINO! Good choice, sir.

As a fan of not just BFM but pretty much everything by David Firth that he puts in the internet, I am really impressed. I instantly recognized how this was BurntFaceMan. It kept the... BurntfaceMan but added a more artistic touch. I really like how it came out. I hope to see more!

toms final vengeance toms final vengeance

Cute

I found it really cute. The fact that Tom is always chasing Jerry with a hammer/gun/sword/etc. is a big change from him just tickling Jerry :P. But I don't know the drawing itself made it cute; the style you used and all. I'm thinking Jerry is gonna get out of this with a hammer or something, though. That violent creature.

Stalagmite responds:

i think jerry has a few feathers up his sleeve... tickle vengeance is the best vengeance ^ ^ i use anime studio a vector animation program, to make it. tickling isnt as dramatic as a mallet or something, but its a slow and torturous proccess ^ ^ hes just lucky tom didnt use a toothbrush in this one :)